Monday, September 18, 2006

Today's lunch and Announcement

Instead of going to the Dairy I went today 9/18/06 to the Food Coop, with my teacher Nina and classmates. Nina took pictures of us, and after that everyone went to his favorite restaurant. Actually I had a chicken sandwich and Nina with some of the students ordered from the food coop and the others went to different places.

Announcement: ^_^….
To my classmates: tomorrow Hyosung and I are going to the Dairy. If you would like to come with us, we will go after class at 11:55 am.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I saw you had quite a big group to go to the Dairy! I am really happy to see students from the Middle East and students from the Far East getting together and speaking in English! :-)

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger AMER said...

Hi, Nina

Thank you for your visiting this page

_-)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

00